New Research In
Articles by Topic
- Agricultural Sciences
- Applied Biological Sciences
- Biophysics and Computational Biology
- Cell Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Environmental Sciences
- Immunology and Inflammation
- Medical Sciences
- Plant Biology
- Population Biology
- Psychological and Cognitive Sciences
- Sustainability Science
- Systems Biology
山西快乐十分前三遗漏:Temperature- and rigidity-mediated rapid transport of lipid nanovesicles in hydrogels
- Miaorong Yua,b,1,
- Wenyi Songa,1,
- Falin Tianc,1,
- Zhuo Daia,
- Quanlei Zhua,
- Ejaj Ahmada,
- Shiyan Guoa,
- Chunliu Zhua,
- Haijun Zhongd,
- Yongchun Yuane,
- Tao Zhange,
- Xin Yif,
- Xinghua Shib,c,2,
- Yong Gana,b,2, and
- Huajian Gaog,2
- aShanghai Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 201203, China;
- bUniversity of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100049, China;
- cLaboratory of Theoretical and Computational Nanoscience, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) Key Laboratory for Nanosystem and Hierarchy Fabrication, CAS Center for Excellence in Nanoscience, National Center for Nanoscience and Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 100190, Beijing, China;
- dDepartment of Pharmacy, Medical College of Nanchang University, Nanchang 330066, China;
- eShanghai Institute of Technical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 200083, China;
- fDepartment of Mechanics and Engineering Science, College of Engineering, Beijing Innovation Center for Engineering Science and Advanced Technology, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China;
- gSchool of Engineering, Brown University, Providence, RI 02912
Contributed by Huajian Gao, January 29, 2019 (sent for review November 6, 2018; reviewed by Yu-Qiang Ma and Christopher J. H. Porter)
?1M.Y., W.S., and F.T. contributed equally to this work.
- ?2To whom correspondence may be addressed. Email: , , or .
Author contributions: M.Y., W.S., F.T., X.S., Y.G., and H.G. designed research; M.Y., W.S., F.T., Z.D., Q.Z., X.S., and Y.G. performed research; S.G., C.Z., H.Z., Y.Y., T.Z., X.Y., X.S., and Y.G. contributed new reagents/analytic tools; M.Y., W.S., F.T., Z.D., Q.Z., X.Y., X.S., Y.G., and H.G. analyzed data; and M.Y., W.S., F.T., E.A., X.S., Y.G., and H.G. wrote the paper.
Reviewers: Y.-Q.M., Nanjing University; and C.J.H.P., Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
This article contains supporting information online at www.pnas.org/lookup/suppl/doi:10.1073/pnas.1818924116/-/DCSupplemental.
This article has been cited by the following articles in journals that are participating in Crossref Cited-by Linking.