New Research In
Articles by Topic
- Agricultural Sciences
- Applied Biological Sciences
- Biophysics and Computational Biology
- Cell Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Environmental Sciences
- Immunology and Inflammation
- Medical Sciences
- Plant Biology
- Population Biology
- Psychological and Cognitive Sciences
- Sustainability Science
- Systems Biology
快乐十分任三技巧:Femtosecond covariance spectroscopy
- Published in issue March 19, 2019.
- Published first February 28, 2019.
- Jonathan Owen Tolleruda,b,1,
- Giorgia Sparapassia,b,1,
- Angela Montanaroa,b,
- Shahaf Asbanc,
- Filippo Glereana,b,
- Francesca Giustia,b,
- Alexandre Marciniaka,b,
- George Kourousiasb,
- Fulvio Billèb,
- Federico Cilentob,
- Shaul Mukamelc,2, and
- Daniele Faustia,b,d,2
- aPhysics Department, University of Trieste, 34127 Trieste, Italy;
- bElettra-Sincrotrone Trieste S.C.p.A., 34149 Trieste, Italy;
- cChemistry Department, University of California, Irvine, CA 92617;
- dDepartment of Chemistry, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 08544
Contributed by Shaul Mukamel, January 23, 2019 (sent for review December 12, 2018; reviewed by Peter Hamm and Alfred Leitenstorfer)
?1J.O.T. and G.S. contributed equally to this work.
- ?2To whom correspondence may be addressed. Email: or .
Author contributions: D.F. conceived and led the project; J.O.T., G.S., and A. Montanaro performed the experiment; F. Glerean, F. Giusti, A. Marciniak, F.C., and D.F. contributed to performing the experiments; G.S., A. Montanaro, G.K., and F.B. developed the necessary code for data analysis and performed it; S.A. and S.M. developed the theoretical model; and J.O.T., G.S., and D.F. wrote the paper with contributions from all the other authors.
Reviewers: P.H., University of Zurich; and A.L., University of Konstanz.
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
This article contains supporting information online at www.pnas.org/lookup/suppl/doi:10.1073/pnas.1821048116/-/DCSupplemental.
This article has not yet been cited by articles in journals that are participating in Crossref Cited-by Linking.