New Research In
Articles by Topic
- Agricultural Sciences
- Applied Biological Sciences
- Biophysics and Computational Biology
- Cell Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Environmental Sciences
- Immunology and Inflammation
- Medical Sciences
- Plant Biology
- Population Biology
- Psychological and Cognitive Sciences
- Sustainability Science
- Systems Biology
广东快乐十分任选二:Memory and resource tracking drive blue whale migrations
- Briana Abrahmsa,1,
- Elliott L. Hazena,b,
- Ellen O. Aikensc,d,
- Matthew S. Savocae,
- Jeremy A. Goldbogene,
- Steven J. Bograda,
- Michael G. Jacoxa,f,
- Ladd M. Irvineg,h,
- Daniel M. Palaciosg,h, and
- Bruce R. Mateg,h
- aEnvironmental Research Division, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Southwest Fisheries Science Center, Monterey, CA 93940;
- bDepartment of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of California, Santa Cruz, CA 95064;
- cWyoming Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit, Department of Zoology and Physiology, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY 82071;
- dProgram in Ecology, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY 82071;
- eHopkins Marine Station, Department of Biology, Stanford University, Pacific Grove, CA 93950;
- fPhysical Sciences Division, NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory, Boulder, CO 80305;
- gMarine Mammal Institute, Oregon State University, Newport, OR 97365;
- hDepartment of Fisheries and Wildlife, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR 97331
Edited by Mary E. Power, University of California, Berkeley, CA, and approved January 9, 2019 (received for review November 6, 2018)
- ?1To whom correspondence should be addressed. Email: .
Author contributions: B.A. and E.O.A. conceived the study; B.A., E.L.H., E.O.A., M.S.S., J.A.G., S.J.B., and M.G.J. designed the research; L.M.I., D.M.P., and B.R.M. collected and contributed data; B.A. performed analyses; and B.A. wrote the manuscript with contributions from all authors.
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
This article is a PNAS Direct Submission.
Data deposition: The data reported in this paper have been deposited in the Movebank Data Repository (https://doi.org/10.5441/001/1.5ph88fk2).
See Commentary on page 5217.
This article contains supporting information online at www.pnas.org/lookup/suppl/doi:10.1073/pnas.1819031116/-/DCSupplemental.
This article has been cited by the following articles in journals that are participating in Crossref Cited-by Linking.