New Research In
Articles by Topic
- Agricultural Sciences
- Applied Biological Sciences
- Biophysics and Computational Biology
- Cell Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Environmental Sciences
- Immunology and Inflammation
- Medical Sciences
- Plant Biology
- Population Biology
- Psychological and Cognitive Sciences
- Sustainability Science
- Systems Biology
山西快乐十开奖走势图:Isotopes from fossil coronulid barnacle shells record evidence of migration in multiple Pleistocene whale populations
- aDepartment of Integrative Biology, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720;
- bSmithsonian Tropical Research Institute, Balboa, Republic of Panama;
- cDepartment of Geosciences, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802
Edited by Thure E. Cerling, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, and approved February 15, 2019 (received for review May 22, 2018)
- ?1To whom correspondence should be addressed. Email: .
Author contributions: L.D.T. designed research; L.D.T., A.O., T.J.B., and S.F. performed research; L.D.T., T.J.B., and S.F. analyzed data; and L.D.T., A.O., T.J.B., and S.F. wrote the paper.
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
This article is a PNAS Direct Submission.
This article contains supporting information online at www.pnas.org/lookup/suppl/doi:10.1073/pnas.1808759116/-/DCSupplemental.
This article has not yet been cited by articles in journals that are participating in Crossref Cited-by Linking.