New Research In
Articles by Topic
- Agricultural Sciences
- Applied Biological Sciences
- Biophysics and Computational Biology
- Cell Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Environmental Sciences
- Immunology and Inflammation
- Medical Sciences
- Plant Biology
- Population Biology
- Psychological and Cognitive Sciences
- Sustainability Science
- Systems Biology
广东快乐十分稳赚技巧:Dual actions of group B Streptococcus capsular sialic acid provide resistance to platelet-mediated antimicrobial killing
- Satoshi Uchiyamaa,1,
- Josh Suna,b,
- Kyoko Fukahoria,
- Nao Andoa,
- Mengyou Wua,
- Flavio Schwarzc,d,e,
- Shoib S. Siddiquic,e,f,
- Ajit Varkic,d,e,
- Jamey D. Marthg,h, and
- Victor Nizeta,b,e,1
- aDepartment of Pediatrics, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093;
- bSkaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093;
- cDepartment of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093;
- dDepartment of Medicine, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093;
- eGlycobiology Research and Training Center, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093;
- fDepartment of Biotechnology, American University of Ras Al Khaimah, 10021 Ras Al Khaima, United Arab Emirates;
- gCenter for Nanomedicine, Sanford-Burnham-Prebys Medical Discovery Institute, La Jolla, CA 92037;
- hDepartment of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, University of California, Santa Barbara, CA 93106
Edited by Dennis L. Kasper, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, and approved March 5, 2019 (received for review September 9, 2018)
- ?1To whom correspondence may be addressed. Email: or .
Author contributions: S.U., J.S., A.V., J.D.M., and V.N. designed research; S.U., J.S., K.F., N.A., M.W., F.S., and S.S.S. performed research; F.S., S.S.S., and V.N. contributed new reagents/analytic tools; S.U., J.S., A.V., J.D.M., and V.N. analyzed data; and S.U., J.S., and V.N. wrote the paper.
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
This article is a PNAS Direct Submission.
This article contains supporting information online at www.pnas.org/lookup/suppl/doi:10.1073/pnas.1815572116/-/DCSupplemental.
This article has not yet been cited by articles in journals that are participating in Crossref Cited-by Linking.